Saturday, March 17, 2012

Another new pattern!

Part of why I have been able to publish so many patterns so quickly is because I wrote some of these patterns some time ago.

Today I'm publishing the Bamboo Baby Dress pattern, available in 3 sizes 18", 19", and 20" chest. I was originally given this variegated bamboo yarn by Lotus to design a women's top. It turned out absolutely hideous. I was about halfway through a top, with a keyhole opening on the back, and the yarn was pooling, and the fit was weird, and I absolutely hated it. Then I was talking to some people from my Beijing SnB group and about making a baby dress, and Mei gave me the idea for the big yoke, and this dress was born. I finally had the dress test knit, and now the pattern is ready for the public! I hope you'll enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment